Wednesday, January 5, 2011

star top

It's been a while but in these past couple of days off I've finally been able to sew again! This was made even more exciting by a super early birthday present from my Mum - an overlocker! I tried it out for the first time yesterday, and today I made my first top with it.


This top is kinda my obsession. I love it because of how comfy it is, how it looks like pajamas (thanks Dad), how it's a teeny bit see through, of course cos it has *stars*, the length - slighter shorter than your average tee but not a crop top, the wide hem at the bottom, and how simple but effective the collar detailing is - which was so much more of a mare than it looks to make. Worn with The Most Awesome Bikepants ever - sparkly blue/grey knit, from Lonely Hearts.

8

5

2

7


No comments:

Post a Comment